The School of Applied Science, together with our industry partners, offer the following scholarships to students who have good academic results as well as good CCA records.
Recipients may be selected to undergo a Student Leadership Programme with opportunities to participate in overseas programmes as well as leadership and talent development programmes.
The scholarships are:
FOR STUDENTS PURSUING
School of Applied Science Scholarship
Diploma courses under School of Applied Science except the Diploma in Consumer Science & Technology
Resorts World Sentosa Scholarship
Diploma in Veterinary Technology (for Juniors)
For Application of the School of Applied Science Scholarship
The scholarship is open to all newly-enrolled and subsidised full-time diploma students. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Good GCE ‘O’ results or its equivalent (preferably ELR2B2 aggregate of 10 points and below, after deducting the CCA bonus point)
- Good CCA records
- Good character and conduct
- Strong leadership qualities and potential
- Not in receipt of scholarship/bursary/grant from any other organisations
- Not in receipt of Tertiary Tuition Fee Subsidy (TTFS) from Yayasan Mendaki
- Not financially sponsored by employers
Scholarship Awards & Conditions
- $2,500 tenable for the year of award
- Bond free
- Academically outstanding students will continue to receive the scholarship in their 2nd and 3rd years of study
- Students do not have to apply for the renewal
- Application will open on 10 Jan 2013.
- The closing date is 10 May 2013.
- Application form can be downloaded here.
- Submission of application must be in hard copy.
Interview and Selection Process
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed and assessed by a selection panel.
For further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.