1. What are the information and services available in this Website? How is the information organised?
Click on the "Sitemap" button at the top right corner of this page, and you will find a list of the information and services available.
2: I cannot find the information I am looking for, what should I do?
1. Use the Sitemap.
2. Use the TP Website Search Engine located at the top right-hand corner.
3. I am a TP staff/student. How do I access the online services, such as the Online Time Table, Online Examination Results and Student Information Updates etc?
Please sign in by clicking on the "Sign-in" button on the top right-hand corner. After you have signed in, click on the "Student" button on the menu bar at the top. The online services can be found in the left menu bar in the page displayed.
4. After I have signed in at the TP Website Sign-in page, I noticed that I have to sign in again to access my Webmail and other online services. Can the system incorporate a "remember me" feature?
Allowing the PC to "remember" your password will enable other users to access your personal information, especially when you are not accessing the Web from home, e.g. when you are using a PC in TP's Cyber Centre. Therefore, for security reason, the "remember me" feature is not supported.
5. Where in the TP Website can I find the Pass and Distinction lists?
This confidential information is not available in the TP Website.
6. Which browsers are compatible with the TP Website?
The TP Website is compatible with Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher.
7. How can I access my TP email account?
Please sign in by clicking on the "Sign-in" button on the top right-hand corner. After you have signed in, click on the "Webmail" button at the top.
8. When I was accessing the TP Website, it took a long time to load the Web pages. Why?
The problem may be due to one or more of the following reasons:
1. You have a poor Internet connection.
2. Too many people are accessing the TP website at the same time.
3. You are downloading or uploading many files or big files, e.g. you open two browser windows, or you are downloading video clips.
9. How can I send a feedback/enquiry? Who should I contact if I have problem with my password, or if I want to reset my password?
Please contact the Student Cyber Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions, please send them to Webmaster@tp.edu.sg.