The Centre for Character Education (CCLE) was established in August 1996. It develops TP's curriculum for character education – Applied Principles for Effective Living (APEL) and provides training and consultancy in character education.
Vision of CCLE
To be a leader in character and leadership education reputed for our programmes, training, consultancy and research.
Mission of CCLE
To develop in individuals universally-accepted traits of good character; individuals who will make a positive difference to the community.
Goals of CCLE
- To develop and provide quality character and leadership programmes
- To provide training in the facilitation of character and leadership programmes
- To provide consultancy services and customised training programmes in character and leadership
- To provide platforms for sharing and networking for advocates of character and leadership education
- To establish links and partnerships with other character and leadership organisations
- To undertake research in character and leadership education