The Security Industry Institute (SII) was set up in September 2007 to offer nationally recognised and comprehensive professional security training and quality job placements for security personnel.
Jointly established by Temasek Polytechnic (TP) and Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA), SII aims to enhance the security industry’s professional and operating standards and employability of the workforce through various skills upgrading initiatives.
Training Programmes @ SII
- New Check out the New Course Fees.
- New Find out what's in the latest issue (June 2015) of The Security Times!
- New Calling Security Agencies to be part of SII’s Focus Group Discussion (FGD) on 1 July & 3 August 2015 (3.30pm-5.30pm). We wish to get your feedback on new initiatives we are rolling out. For details, please email to email@example.com.
- New Security Industry Conference (SIC) and Master Class 2015 will be held on 29 & 30 September respectively. Stay tuned!
- Progressive Wage Model for the Security Sector: Download the Security Tripartite Cluster report for more information.