The Security Industry Institute (SII) was set up in September 2007 to offer nationally recognised and comprehensive professional security training and quality job placements for security personnel.
Jointly established by Temasek Polytechnic (TP) and Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA), SII aims to enhance the security industry’s professional and operating standards and employability of the workforce through various skills upgrading initiatives.
Training Programmes @ SII
- New Interested to know more about Blended Learning and the use of Drone Technology and Body Worn Camera for the Security Industry? Join us at the “Blended Learning and Security Technology” talk on 27 November 2015 from 1.45pm to 4.00pm. For more details, please click here. Register today by clicking here.
- New Come & learn more about being a Security Officer in this exciting & fast-growing industry at the next Free Talk on 19 November 2015 at 9.30am. For details, please click here or email to email@example.com.
- New Looking for a job in the security industry? You are welcome to contact us at 6225 5744 or walk-in to our office to join our Job Preparation Exercise (JPE). For more details, please click here.
- New Check out the New Course Fees.
- New Find out what's in the latest issue (June 2015) of The Security Times!
- Progressive Wage Model for the Security Sector: Download the Security Tripartite Cluster report for more information.