Successful applicants of the JAE/JAE Appeal can expect to receive your Enrolment Package(s) by early March.
Successful applicants of the DAE will receive your Enrolment Package within 2 weeks for local addresses or within 3 weeks for foreign addresses from the date of release of application outcome.
If you do not receive the package, please email or contact us at 6780 4201 (hotline) immediately, stating your full name, date of birth, NRIC and course offered.
The Enrolment Package contains important information to assist you in the completion of your enrolment. It also provides you with essential information on our Orientation Programme and other requirements to orientate you as a student of Temasek Polytechnic. Do take the time to read all the information provided.
Check that you have the following items in your package.
- Enrolment Notice
- Enrolment Data Form
- Enrolment Guide with Envelope A enclosed
- Financial Package with Envelope B (Full-Time Diploma Students) or
- Envelope C (Polytechnic Foundation Programme Students) enclosed
If there are missing forms, please collect them from the Student Services in Temasek Polytechnic during office hours. If you are not able to come in person, you may authorise someone to collect on your behalf.
For National Service-liable personnel:
- If you are not granted NS deferment/disruption, do not proceed with the online enrolment.
- For information on NS deferment/disruption, proceed to NS Portal (www.ns.sg) or contact NS Call Centre at 1800-3676767.
- Proceed to complete Section C of Envelope A for reservation of course with supporting documents from Central Manpower Base (CMPB) or the respective Unit stating the ORD/Enlistment date.
To use the Online Applicant Portal, your computer must have the following minimum system requirements and printer settings.
- Best viewed in Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome Browser
- Printing settings: A4-sized paper, portrait
To enrol, please sign up for an user account and log on to the Online Applicant Portal to confirm acceptance of the course.
What you need:
- Email address
- NRIC / Passport Number
- Enrolment Key (refer to your Enrolment Notice)
- Parent's/Guardian's Particulars
- A copy of Result Slip/Transcript
- Log on to Online Applicant Portal with the account you have signed up or Singpass.
- Click on 'Course Enrolment (Accept or Reject Offer)'.
- Enter Enrolment Key (Refer to your enrolment notice).
- Click 'Accept' or 'Reject' and complete the pages through the portal
- Download a copy of the enrolment record.
- Print a copy of the enrolment record which includes the
- Medical Form (Part 1 - Student Self-Declaration)
- Medical Form (Part 2 - Doctor's Certification)
Undergo Medical Examination
- You must have your medical examination done by Singapore registered medical practitioner. Please refer to the website for a list of these practitioners http://www.singhealth.com.sg/PatientCare/GP/Pages/Home.aspx. (Please note that all Polyclinics do not provide enrolment medical check-up.)
- Bring along the Medical Report forms to the clinic:
- Check that your medical report is completed and endorsed by the doctor before you leave the clinic.
- For international students, do bring along the ICA Medical Report Form downloaded from ICA website.
- Collect the medical report from the clinic within 3-5 working days.
- If you have been certified to be unfit due to the following medical conditions (PDF: 92KB), approach our Admissions staff at Student Services for advice.
- If your medical reports require more than 5 working days for collection, please inform us & mail in the report later. Do not hold back on the submission of the other documents.
- If you have been transferred to Temasek Polytechnic from another polytechnic, you are not required to do another medical examination. Indicate the polytechnic you have submitted the reports to on Envelope A (refer to A3) and we will follow-up with that polytechnic.
- The costs incurred for your medical examination will be fully borne by you.
Submit Forms & Supporting Documents
- Refer to Checklist A (PDF:117KB), which is at the reverse side of Envelope A.
- Refer to Envelope B (PDF:70KB) or Envelope C (PDF:68KB), which is within the financial package.
- Put the completed forms with the relevant documents into Envelope A and Envelope B or Envelope C.
- Put Envelope B or Envelope C into Envelope A before mailing it out.
Original copy of supporting documents should not be submitted to Temasek Polytechnic.
All completed forms and documents that are submitted are non-returnable.
For submission in person, drop the Envelope A and Envelope B into the respective drop-in boxes provided at the Student Services.
Below are a series of activities for your follow-up after enrolment.
Below are a list of useful links for new TP students.