The Temasek Polytechnic (TP) Archives is a central repository containing materials of historical value that chronicle the origin, growth and development of TP. The collection is organised, digitised and accessible online.
The objectives of the Archives are:
- To select and appraise materials of historical and permanent value to TP
- To digitize and preserve archival materials for long term access
- To provide TP staff and students online access to the archives collection.
Materials selected for the archives collection are appraised based on historical, informative and intrinsic values. The collection includes:
- Campus development plans
- Campus, school and staff newsletters
- Commemorative publications, souvenirs or memorabilia
- Corporate publications and video recordings
- Ephemera (brochures and cards)
- Innovations or inventions (temperature badge)
- Logos and taglines
- Photographs of campus and events
- Press releases
- Trophies and plaques