Assessments & Academic Progression
How you will be assessed?
How do you progress to Year 1 of the diploma course?
To progress to Year 1
- You must pass all modules of the PFP
- You must work consistently and put in your best effort during PFP
NB: You are not allowed to repeat PFP
The following will be in place to help you:
- Appropriate learning support will be provided to students who require additional help
- Intervention measures will be implemented for those who are at risk
- Facilities and resources to provide an applied learning and engaging curriculum
- Opportunities to acquire good study habits as well as 21st century competencies
- Important information will be disseminated through different communications platforms
- Partnerships between parents/guardians and faculty will be established
- Close monitoring and feedback throughout the semester of academic progress