Co-Curricular Activities Awards
The Temasek Polytechnic CCA Awards are awarded to students who have contributed significantly to Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) in the Polytechnic, in the areas of arts, sports or leadership.
The nominations for the CCA Awards are open until 10 March 2017 (Friday), 6.00pm. You may approach your respective advisors to nominate you by submitting an application form.
- Students of TP involved in TP-Registered CCA Groups.
- Must not have any academic warnings for the year (applicable only for Individual Merit and Individual Higher awards).
- Maintained at least 70% attendance/involvement for the year.
- Attained at least "Excellent" grade in SEAL.
- All forms must clearly indicate the nominated Awards Category. However, the selection committee will make the final decision for the category that is most applicable.
- Selection is based on a set of pre-determined criteria, which includes amongst other things, standard of achievement, attendance, level of contribution, scale and number of projects, and demonstration of leadership skills and sportsmanship.
- The selection of nominees will be left to the Selection Committee, and the decision of the Committee is final. Neither direct communication nor appeals will be entertained.
- The award may be withdrawn from the recipient, should inaccurate facts or information be given at the time of nomination.
- The Polytechnic reserves the right not to award any of the awards if no suitable candidates are identified.
Individual Merit Awards
Individual Higher Awards
Individual Merit Awards: CCA Merit Award
Individual Higher Awards: Artiste of the Year
Individual Higher Awards: Sportsperson of the Year
Individual Higher Awards: Student Leader of the Year
Individual Higher Awards: Temasek CCA Gold Award
Individual Merit and Higher Awards Application Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Group/Team Awards: Arts Group of the Year
Group/Team Awards: Sports Team of the Year
Group/Team Awards: School Club of the Year
Group/Team Awards Application Form