Temasek Polytechnic Scholarship
The Temasek Polytechnic (TP) Scholarship is a bond-free premier scholarship awarded to Year 1 full-time students with outstanding academic results and good CCA achievements, as well as good leadership qualities and potential, as demonstrated in their first semester in TP.
The scholars will have the opportunity to participate in the Temasek LEADership Programme and an Overseas Experience Programme in their second or final year of study.
- Full-time students of all nationalities from TP School of Applied Science, TP School of Business, TP School of Design, TP School of Humanities & Social Sciences and TP School of Information & IT.
- Ranked in top 5% of diploma cohort or achieved cGPA ≥ 3.50 in Year 1 Semester 1 examination results.
- Good CCA achievements.
- Good character and conduct with no disciplinary record.
- Good leadership qualities and potential.
- Cannot concurrently hold another scholarship or bursary (except for the government bursaries i.e. CDC/CCC Polytechnic Bursary and MOE Bursary, for Singapore Citizen students).
- Not in receipt of Tertiary Tuition Fee Subsidy (TTFS) from Yayasan MENDAKI.
- Not financially sponsored by employers.
Tenure & Value of Award
- Tenable for 3 years and subject to recipient meeting the renewal criteria at the end of each academic year
- Renewal Criteria
- ranked in top 10% of diploma cohort or achieved cGPA ≥ 3.50;
- good CCA involvement; and
- demonstrated good character and conduct with no disciplinary record
- Total cash quantum of up to S$9,000 (or S$3,000 per academic year)
- Opportunity to participate in the Temasek LEADership Programme and an Overseas Experience Programme in their second or final year of study
- AY2019/2020 Year 1 full-time students can submit your applications via the TP student login portal (TPOSS) during the application period from 18 Sep to 21 Oct 2019. (Links to the e-application will only be active during the application period)
For any enquiry, please email to TPScholarship@tp.edu.sg