At the end of the module, students will be able to:
a. Develop a creative, out-of-the-box mindset in exploring opportunities and solving real-life challenges with Design Thinking, a human-centric innovation approach. They will learn mental tools to be more creative towards solving problems.
b. Sharpen their skills in building simple prototypes to test and validate their ideas.
c. Work in teams to plan their projects, do customer interviews and research, and present as a team on their results.
Students will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Class participation - 10%
- Assignments - 40%
- Pitching presentation - 20%
- Presentation content and prototype - 30%
Students are required to:
- Fulfill 75% of the attendance and
- Obtain a pass mark of at least 50% upon completion of the module.