At the end of the module, students will be able to:
- record business transactions using an accounting software.
- generate financial statements and other useful reports using an accounting software.
- understand and interpret financial statements for the purpose of making share investments decisions.
- use an integrated financial database platform to facilitate investment analysis.
Students will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Class Participation (individual) - 10%
- Quiz(es) (individual) - 10%
- Test (individual) - 40%
- Project (group) & Individual Presentation or Reflections - 40%
Individual Work: 70%
Group Work: 30%
Students are required to:
- Fulfill 75% of the attendance and
- Obtain a pass mark of at least 50% upon completion of the module.