At the end of the module, students will be able to:
- Understand the theory of how aircraft fly and consequently, how theory affects the design of aircraft.
- Understand how different designs affect aircraft performance by conducting aerodynamic experiments.
- Understand and apply the theory of multi-rotor unmanned aircraft vehicle (UAV)
- Understand that the airport environment has more players than just pilots and cabin crew.
Students will be assessed on the following criteria:
Aircraft design and testing
Flying Muti-rotor UAV
Students are required to:
- Fulfill 75% of the attendance and
- Obtain a pass mark of at least 50% upon completion of the module.