At the end of the module, students will be able to:
- Create smart and interactive devices using an embedded platform.
- Develop mobile applications to wirelessly control smart devices on the embedded platform
- Create a 3D environment using 3D assets in a game engine.
- Deploy a 3D environment to the Virtual Reality (VR) viewer.
Students will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Class Participation 10%
- Labwork 1 15%
- Labwork 2 15%
- Quiz 20%
- Mini-Project 40%
Students are required to:
- Fulfill 75% of the attendance and
- Obtain a pass mark of at least 50% upon completion of the module.