At the end of the module, students will be able to:
- Describe the scope of the supply chain for an e-commerce product.
- Describe the major functions (procurement, warehousing, distribution and transportation) in logistics.
- Appreciate Information Technology and smart logistics solutions that facilitate last-mile fulfilment of a product supply chain.
Students will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Class Participation (individual): 10%
- Quizzes (individual): 30%
- Field Trip Reflection (individual): 20%
- Logistics Project (group): 40%
Students are required to:
- Fulfill 75% of the attendance and
- Obtain a pass mark of at least 50% upon completion of the module.