At the end of the module, students will be able to:
- identify the new media tools for an online store website.
- describe Internet technologies in online businesses.
- describe the success factors for online retailing.
- describe the essential elements when setting up an online store website based on the principles of cyber wellness.
Students will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Class Quiz (individual): 30%
- Group Project (group): 40%
- Oral Presentation (individual): 20%
- Class Participation (individual): 10%
Students are required to:
- Fulfill 75% of the attendance and
- Obtain a pass mark of at least 50% upon completion of the module.