Library is open for reservations collection
Post Date: 28 Aug 2020
From 28 August 2020, the library is open for all staff and students to collect their book reservations.
Students to present the Library Hold Notification email to the Safe Distancing Ambassador at the temperature screening station. The Hold Notification email is valid for one time only access to campus.
Staff are to have prior approval from their respective school/department director before coming to campus.
Books must be requested to be retrieved in advance before coming to the library. Here’s how:
- Go to http://tp.edu.sg/library.
- Search for the items that you want.
- Select the Locations tab and click on “Sign in to request”
- Submit your request.
- Wait for confirmation email that the item is ready.
- Collect at the Loans Counter.
During this period, the library’s opening hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm. We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Please note that:
- Seating and study areas will not be available.
- No browsing is allowed.
- No access to newspapers.
- No access to e-resources PCs.
- Printing services are not available.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.