- Interpret Full Absorbed (Standard) Costing.
- Apply Break-even Analysis to the impact of changing costs.
- Interpret Life-Cycle cost, the concept of the time value of money and the earning & purchasing power of money.
- Demonstrate the use of Interest Formula for Economic Equivalence.
- Demonstrate the application of process for economic decision-making for different investment alternatives.
Modes of Assessment
Continual Assessment 100 %
Upon successful completion of the modular unit, students will be awarded a Statement of Result which can count towards the attainment of the Diploma in Engineering (Operations & Systems Management).