- Introduction to EMS
- Planning for ISO 14001
- Implementation and Operations of ISO 14001
- Checking and Corrective Actions for ISO 14001
- Management Review in ISO14001
- EMS Audits
Modes of Assessment
- Assignments – assess student’s understanding of key concepts covered in lectures, their ability to solve the application questions.
- Tests / Quizzes – measure students’ understanding of key concepts and application of concepts learnt for each topic.
- Class Participation – measure students’ attitudes and discipline towards learning in terms of completion of assignments and active participation in discussions.
Upon successful completion of the modular unit, students will be awarded a Statement of Result which can count towards the attainment of the Specialist Diploma in Environment and Water Technology.