- Solid Waste – Introduction
- Solid Waste Management
- Solid Waste Treatment Technology
- Hazardous Waste Introduction
- Hazardous Waste Treatment Technologies
Modes of Assessment
● Assignments – assess student’s understanding of key concepts covered in lectures, their ability to solve the application questions.
● Tests / Quizzes – measure students’ understanding of key concepts and application of concepts learnt for each topic.
● Class Participation – measure students’ attitudes and discipline towards learning in terms of completion of assignments and active participation in discussions.
Upon successful completion of the modular unit, students will be awarded a Statement of Result which can count towards the attainment of the Diploma in Applied Science (Chemical Technology).