- Application of electro-pneumatic components and sensors in automated equipment
- Assembly and commissioning of automation systems, pneumatics and electrical/electronic systems
- Identifying malfunctions of electrical components based on the technical documentation
- Principles of Electric motors and drives
- Machine System Vision concepts in authentic applications
Participants who meet at least 75% of the required course attendance and attempt the assessment will be awarded the Certificate of Performance.