- Key principles, concepts & strategies of lean
- Concepts of the seven wastes model & value stream mapping in identifying areas for improvement within an organization
- Concepts of workplace organization & visual management in eliminating waste in manufacturing processes.
- Concepts of flow in relation to materials & products.
- Basic principles of process control plans.
Participants who meet at least 75% of the required course attendance and attempt the assessment will be awarded the Certificate of Performance.