By the end of this course, you will be able to use an analytics software to:
- Develop an end-to-end analytics solution;
- Understand the lifecycle of the analytics process;
- Prepare the data for predictive analytics;
- Perform techniques on predictive analytics (unsupervised and supervised learning);
- Communicate the results from the models.
Introduction to Predictive Analytics
- What is predictive analytics
- Why predictive analytics
- Collecting data from various data files
- Understanding data using descriptive analytics
- Preparing data for predictive analytics
- Supervised machine learning techniques
- Unsupervised machine learning techniques
Model Comparison and Evaluation
Participants who meet at least 75% of the required course attendance and attempt the assessment will be awarded the Certificate of Performance.