By the end of this course, you will be able to use an analytics software to:
- Extract and pre-process textual data from unstructured to structured format
- Apply appropriate techniques to analyze the data
- Perform Text Topics, Text Clustering and Sentiment Analysis
Introduction to Text Analytics
- What is Text Analytics?
- Limitations and challenges
- Why mine and analyse text data?
- Understanding text pre-processing processes
- Understanding how text data is represented
- Performing text topic discovery
- Perform text clustering
- Performing sentiment analysis
Participants who meet at least 75% of the required course attendance and attempt the assessment will be awarded the Certificate of Performance.