By the end of this course, you will be able to use an open-source programming platform and its related packages to:
- Understand the key steps involved in text pre-processing
- Understand the challenges of text analytics
- Prepare text data for downstream analytics and machine learning processes
- Perform text analytics tasks such as text topic discovery, text clustering and text classification
Introduction to Text Analytics
- What is Text Analytics?
- Limitations and challenges
- Why mine and analyse text data?
- Understanding text pre-processing processes
- Understanding how text data is represented
- Performing text topic discovery
- Perform text clustering
- Performing sentiment analysis
Participants who meet at least 75% of the required course attendance and attempt the assessment will be awarded the Certificate of Performance.