The SGUnited Skills (SGUS) programme is a 6 to 12-month full-time training programme designed to help unemployed Singaporeans/PRs to upskill and reskill themselves with industry-relevant skills and knowledge. The training will be conducted on a full-time basis, but in modular format, so that trainees can have the flexibility to exit the programme once they have found a job.
- Singapore Citizens / PRs aged 21 and above
- Individuals who are able to commit to the training programme on a full-time basis
In addition, the target trainees for SGUS programmes will exclude the following:
a) Graduated or graduating in Calendar Year (CY) 2019 / 2020 from ITE, Polytechnics, Universities, and other educational institutions. This includes graduates from private universities as well as overseas institutions; and
b) Graduated from the educational institutions mentioned in (a) and completed or completing their National Service (NS) in CY 2019 / 2020 and are entering the labour force.
In view of the full-time training commitment, SGUS trainees will receive a *monthly training allowance of up to $1,200 throughout the course of study. You will also receive career advisory and employment assistance through industry projects or attachments.
* Conditions apply, see FAQ
Browse our programmes below
Refer to individual programmes below
Min. 75% attendance requirement
Nett Course fee
6-month course - $500
12-month course - $1000
Use your SkillsFuture Credits!
- Up-Skill in Business Analytics
- Up-Skill in Business Management
- Up-Skill in Branding Design
- Up-Skill in Data Science
- Up-Skill in Financial Analytics
- Up-Skill in Financial Advisory Services
- Up-Skill in ICT Systems, Services & Support
- Up-Skill in Integrated Digital Communication
- Up-Skill in Legal Executive Studies
- Up-Skill in MICE & Events Management
- Up-Skill in Software Development
- Up-Skill in Software Development & Applied AI
To know more about SGUnited Skills Programme or other programmes included in SGUnited Jobs & Skills Package, please click here.
Submit on-line application via: https://bluesky.tp.edu.sg/PTOAS.aspx
Steps to follow in your application:
Step 1 - Enter NRIC/ Passport No
Step 2 - Select course code and course commencement date.
Step 3 - Enter personal, qualification, employment and sponsoring details (if applicable).
Step 4 - Make declaration and submit online application
Note: Payment will not be required upon registration.