2. Compared to the AY2022 intake, the AY2023 fees for SC and PR will remain unchanged, while the fees for IS will increase by $500.
3. The polytechnic adopts a cohort-based fee structure for full-time diploma courses, which means that a student’s fees will remain unchanged for the full duration of the course. Existing students will therefore pay the same tuition fees which they have paid in AY2022 for the remaining duration of their course.
4. Tuition fees are reviewed annually and adjusted where necessary to cover the cost of education and enable the polytechnic to invest in delivering high-quality education.
5. The Government continues to heavily subsidise the cost of a polytechnic education for Singaporeans. Additional financial support is available to SC students from low to middle-income families through various financial assistance schemes, so that no student will be denied the opportunity of a polytechnic education because of financial difficulties. For more information on the financial assistance schemes available, you can refer to Financial Assistance Schemes page.
6. For further queries, you can contact our team overseeing Student Finance at 67804202.