The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Department helps all TP students build their enterprising skills such as overcoming the fear of failure, pushing boundaries, solving problems creatively, capitalizing on opportunities and persevering to fruition. This entrepreneurial and innovative mindset will benefit the students in life and in any career that they choose.
The department’s vision is to nurture, groom and grow successful entrepreneurs and innovators. For those with aspirations to start up, we will help them refine their innovations to fit target consumers’ wants and achieve their entrepreneurship dreams in the marketplace.
The department’s mission:
- Provide high-quality entrepreneurship and innovation training programs:
- ‘Innova’ core module on innovation and entrepreneurship for all students.
- ‘Guided Learning’ program to kick-start students’ startup planning under an experienced lecturer.
- Accelerator Bootcamp, an intense immersion camp on starting up fundamentals.
- Business Growth Workshop Series on topics such as consumer research, sales, and marketing.
- Pitch training for various startup funding schemes.
- Offer cutting-edge facilities to support students’ entrepreneurship and innovation ventures:
- Hot desking, offices, meeting rooms and ideation rooms.
- MakerSpace+ (digital media, sound/music room, metal/wood works, electronics, digital and software development, fabric/paper/leather/plastics fabrication, tailoring, laser cutting, 3D printing)
- Event spaces (seminars, pitching, networking, performances, fashion shows).
- Give professional entrepreneurship and innovation guidance, inspiration and networking:
- Business guidance by experienced mentors with many years of experience on management, ideation, commercialization, funding, business launch, operations, and exits.
- Networking with alumni entrepreneurs, SME network, and industry experts.
- Inspiring Entrepreneurs Sharing Series.
- Overseas partners link up.
Do visit our Facebook for updates on our activities and tips on entrepreneurship and innovation.
If you have the aspiration to innovate, commercialize your innovations or startup, write to email@example.com for an appointment.
Be on our email list: We will update you on future exciting innovation and entrepreneurship events, programs and facilities in TP’s Temasek Launchpad. We don’t send spam emails.
Please input your name and email here.
We guide you step-by-step towards creating your very own small business. No matter which stage you are in, from newbie to experienced, we have programs and facilities to meet your needs.
There are five stages that we can help entrepreneurs and innovators:
- 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (Mon to Fri) Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
21 Tampines Ave 1