3. The effective date of the withdrawal will be determined by the Registrar after all the requirements stated on the withdrawal form have been compiled with.
4. Information on the policy related to fee charges is available below.
5. If you have received a CDC/CCC-Polytechnic Bursary or MOE Bursary for the current Academic Year, you are required to pay back 50% of the bursary amount if the effective date of your withdrawal is in Semester 1 or within the first week of Semester 2.
6. If you have received a scholarship for the current Academic Year, you are required to pay back the full amount of the scholarship.
1. Do I still need to pay any fees if I want to withdraw from the course of study?
The fee payable depends on the effective date of withdrawal as follows :
|Effective Date of Withdrawal||Fee Payable|
|i)||Before the start and up to first day of the semester||$50.00 for Administration Fee (applicable to new students only)|
|ii)||After 1st day and within the 1st week of the semester||25% of applicable *Tuition Fees Payable (inclusive of GST if GST is not subsidised) + 100% of Other Fees (excluding 100% of Sports fee, Exam fee and Miscellaneous fees).|
|iii)||After the 1st week of the semester||100% of applicable *Tuition Fee Payable (inclusive of GST if GST is not subsidised) + 100% of Other Fees.|
*For SPR and IS who decided to apply for Tuition Grant (TG), you must submit an on-line application for TG scheme at the Ministry of Education’s (MOE) website and complete the execution of your TG Agreement with MOE by the stipulated dateline before you are granted TG. You are required to pay the non-subsidised Tuition Fee applicable based on the effective date of withdrawal if you withdraw from your course of study prior to the execution of the TG Agreement.
2. Will the Polytechnic refund excess payment made by me if I have withdrawn from the course?
If the payment made by you is more than the actual fees computed as per the table in Question 1, the excess amount will be refunded either:
- to you if it is paid by your own fund or
- to your account with the respective Financial Scheme Organisations if the payment comes from the FS Organisations