We have also identified Analytical Science, Artificial Intelligence, Behavioural Science, Cybersecurity, Immersive Media and Internet of Things as Enabling Technologies that will support the development of the above four Technology Clusters.
We work closely with the industry to bring impactful technologies to the market. The commercialisation of research is usually executed by licensing know-how/patents to industry companies such as SMEs, large local enterprises (LLEs), MNCs, etc. Adopting a vibrant applied R&D culture in TP, tech offers from our Technology Clusters, i.e. Environment Sustainability, Food Sustainability, Healthcare & Nutrition, Intelligent Systems and Enabling Technologies, are curated and made available for licensing and commercialisation.
Through consultancy projects, our staff from the School of Applied Science, School of Business, School of Design, School of Engineering, School of Humanities & Social Sciences, and School of Informatics & IT, make available their knowledge and expertise to external partners, including companies, public agencies and community groups.
These consultancy projects are conducted through Temasek Polytechnic’s wholly own subsidiary, TP Innovation Holdings Pte Ltd and our Centres of Excellence, including the Advanced Manufacturing Centre, Aquaculture Innovation Centre, Centre for Applied Nutrition Services and Centre of Innovation for Complementary Health Products.
Areas of consultancy can range from advanced manufacturing, aquaculture technology, applied nutrition, analytical services and digital marketing.
- Supporting our Local Industry to develop Point-of-Care System for Procalcitonin Detection
- Autonomous Intelligent Vehicle
- Welding Information Sensing Technology
- Helping Industry Detect Shrimp Pathogens Effectively and Efficiently
- Hydrogen Generation System
- Low GI Frozen Pizzas and Meals
- Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (VRA) systems
- Automated Wearable Artificial Kidney (AWAK) Technologies
- iCool Temperature Badge
- Smart Battery Management System
- Vehicle Undercarriage Inspection Robot
- 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (Mon to Fri). Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
RIE & Partnership Development Department
21 Tampines Ave 1