- Go through the course details carefully on the course webpage.
- Find out the minimum entry requirements for your course (if any).
- Apply at https://bluesky.tp.edu.sg/PTOAS.aspx
- Email Company Sponsorship Form (for the company-sponsored applicant) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here to download form.
You are required to make full course fee payment by the payment deadline when you are offered admission to the course. This is to enable us to confirm your place in the course. Payment of course fee is taken as acceptance into the course.
Paying via AXS (applicable to Self-paying individuals only)
- By ATM/Debit card at any AXS station. The location of AXS station can be found at http://www.axs.com.sg/axsStation_locations.php
- By eNETS/Debit/Credit Card over the internet via AXS e-station http://www.axs.com.sg/axsEstation.php
- By eNETS/Debit/Credit Card using your mobile device with AXS m-station app. You may refer to http://www.axs.com.sg/axsMstation.php for more detail.
Receipt issued by AXS serves as the official receipt.
Paying by Electronic Payment
- applicable to Companies only
Paying by SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
- Refer to below user guide on how to use your SFC to pay for or offset the course fees: http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit/help#whoisitfor
- Please deduct the GPA insurance fee of $1.61 from the total course fee as SFC cannot be utilised for insurance fee. GPA insurance fee of $1.61 has to be paid via AXS.
- Claims can be made before the start of the course till the day of course commencement.
- After the SFC claim is approved, please email your programme officer with the following information:
- Full Name
- Admission number
- Screenshot of the approved claim – the following information should be visible: Claim ID, Course Title, Training Provider, Claim Amount
8.30am – 6.00pm (Mon – Fri)
Our office is open for appointment only on Mon – Wed, please contact email@example.com / 6788 1212 to make an appointment if you would like to visit us.
We apologise for not able to attend to walk-ins currently.
Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Temasek SkillsFuture Academy (TSA)
East Wing, Block 1A, Level 3, Unit 81
21 Tampines Ave 1