- Legislation & Regulations of Fire Safety and Protection
- Overview of Emergency Response Plan
- Overview of Company Emergency Response Team
- Potential fire hazard scenarios and injury
- Fire Situation Assessment
- Types and usage of Fire Protection System
- Fire Extinguishing
- Hand over the incident and provide Operational Assistance to the appropriate body
This course aims to equip learners with the necessary skills to handle a simple fire incident that might happen in the workplace. These skills will allow learners to handle a fire incident in a competent manner and execute the necessary steps to extinguish the fire. In addition, learners will also learn the proper way to handle a fire extinguisher, and also learn about several precautions for fire hazards. This course also provides an overview of the Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) framework.
The course will be conducted by lecturers from the Security Industry Institute of Temasek Polytechnic who themselves are specialists in the topics covered in the course and are equipped with an expanse of experience in training practitioners in the industry.
Monday - Thursday: 8.30am to 6.00pm
Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
- Website: https://www.tp.edu.sg/sii
Security Industry Institute
East Wing Block 1A, Level 3, Unit 4
21 Tampines Ave 1
Temasek Polytechnic reserves the right to alter the course, modify the scale of fee, amend any other information or cancel a course with low enrolment.