Please visit the STEP Knowledge Portal for a complete understanding of the application and admission process. This one-stop portal contains step-by-step instructions and all essential information required to smoothly navigate the application procedure. We strongly suggest using this portal as your primary source of information during this stage of your journey with us.
Our part-time and post-diploma courses are conducted in two intakes per year - April or October. For the April intake, the application period commences in early November and extends until January. For the October intake, applications are accepted from early May to July. We strongly encourage you to check our website for exact application period.
- Go through the course details carefully on the course webpage.
- Find out the minimum entry requirements for your course.
- Ensure you have your Singpass and 2-Step Verification (2FA) ready before you apply.
- If you do not have a Singpass, please visit Singpass to register for one. There are instructional guides on registering for SingPass.
Note: Students are required to have Singpass App installed in their mobile phones for attendance taking.
- Have the following documents/information ready before you apply:
o Your NRIC/Passport/Employment Pass/Work Permit
o Your academic and professional qualifications
o Your employment data
o Supporting documents formats for upload (.JPEG, .JPG or .PDF)
1. NRIC for Singapore Citizens and SPRs
2. Work pass and passport [for Work Pass holders)
3. For Immigration Pass holders – your Immigration pass, passport, marriage certificate and spouse’s personal identification documents (if married), birth certificate and parent’s personal identification documents (if below 21 years old)
4. Passport size photo (only 1 file required in .JPEG/.JPG format. Your photograph image must be
o in colour taken against a plain white background without shadows
o taken within the last 3 months;
o show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)
5. GCE 'O' level certificate/transcript/result slip
6. Nitec or/and Higher Nitec certificate(s) and transcript(s)
7. Certificates and transcripts if you hold other relevant qualifications (e.g GCE 'N' level, GCE 'A' level, Diploma, Degree etc.)
8. Holders of foreign qualifications, please provide certificates and transcripts with translation in English where appropriate
o Apply through the STEP portal: Skills Training & Enhancement Portal (STEP)
o For company-sponsored applicant, please approach your company HR to put in the application via STEP Company Portal using Corppass.
o Sponsored applicants will require the documents listed above and submit an application using the link generated by your HR.
o Submit your application through this link.
o Please refer to the following guide for more details: Sponsor guide