- Singapore Citizen (SCs) and Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) only
- Outstanding ELMAB3* at the GCE N-Level examinations
- Good CCA records (i.e. Grade A1/A2)
- Good character and conduct
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship or bursary (except for the government bursary i.e. Diploma Foundation Programme (DFP) Bursary, for Singapore Citizen students)
- Not financially sponsored by employers
*ELMAB3 – English, Mathematics and 3 other Best subjects (after deducting CCA bonus points & inclusive of subjects sat for at O-level) of the course student is admitted/enrolled in.
The Centre for Foundation Studies will invite outstanding newly enrolled PFP students who meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the Scholarship. Applicants will be notified of the application outcome by mid-July.
To find out more about the PFP scholarship, contact us at 67804220 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.