- All personal mobile devices must be turned to silent or used with head- or earphones. Individuals who disturb others with disruptive noise will be asked to leave.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the Library. Individuals found smoking in the Library will be asked to leave and be reported to the School’s General Office.
- Individuals are expected to show respect and consideration towards other library users and must leave library resources, equipment, and furniture in good condition.
- Individuals found damaging and/or removing library materials or property from the library premises without authorization will be reported to the authorities.
- Individuals must adhere to copyright rules and not print or photocopy more than:
o 10% or one chapter of a book; or
o one article per magazine issue; or
o 10% of the total number of bytes of an electronic work.
- Individuals may not reserve seats in the Library.
- Individuals may not rearrange or move any furniture in the Library.
- The library card or other such cards used by member for borrowing library materials is not transferable. Loss of card must be reported to the Library immediately.
- Any change of personal particulars/contact addresses must be reported to the Library immediately.
- Loan privileges will be suspended if library fines are not paid or if library materials are not returned.
- Members should bring to the attention of library staff any damage or defects in Library materials before borrowing and should not attempt to remedy the defects themselves.
- Members must return all library materials on loan to them before they withdraw or resign from Temasek Polytechnic.
- Members are responsible to make good any loss or damage to library materials on loan to them, or being used by them in the Library.