Full WSQ Qualification* under the New Skills Framework
As of 1 October 2019, all courses conducted by SII will be placed under the new Skills Framework for Security. If you intend to complete current WSQ modules between now and 1 October 2019, please note that the following modules will not count towards full qualification* under the new Skills Framework for security.
Certificate in Security Operations
- Provide Mobile Patrol Services (CRS-Q-0006120-SE)
- Perform Covert Retail Security (CRS-Q-0006142-SE)
- Minimise Retail Theft & Loss (CRS-Q-0006169-SE)
- Assist in the Evacuation of Premises (CRS-Q-0006130-SE)
Advanced Certificate in Security Supervision
- Perform Monitoring & Reporting Duties at Central Command Centre (CRS-Q-0022849-SE)
- Conduct Operations Briefing & Debriefing (CRS-Q-0006248-SE)
- Lead and Manage a Team of Security Officers (CRS-Q-0006249-SE)
Diploma in Security Management
- Manage Recruitment & Selection of Security Personnel (CRS-Q-0018826-SE)
If you have taken the above modules and intend to attain your full WSQ qualifications*, you are encouraged to complete the remaining modules by 1 October 2019.
Alternatively, you may also attain full qualifications* under the new Skills Framework. Details of the new full qualifications under the Skills Framework for Security will be announced after 20 Sept 2019.
*Full qualification refers to the attainment of the “Certificate in Security Operations”, “Advanced Certificate in Security Supervision” and “Diploma in Security Management”.