At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the paradox of airline profitability
- Break down the components of airline revenue and cost
- Identify the purpose and function of key airline performance indicators
- Analyse key airline performance to determine profitability
- Identify the objectives and process of route and network development/design
- Analyse the major internal and external factors that affect the scheduling process
Participants who complete the following suite of MLCs will be eligible to apply for exemption to part-time Diploma in Engineering (Aviation Management) upon successful admission into the programme offered by Temasek Polytechnic, subject to the approval of the polytechnic:
Upon successful admission, they will also be granted partial exemption in the Airline Business Management module.
(Note : Partial exemption can be granted in the form of exemption from theoretical lessons and/or test components.)
Mode of Assessment
Quizzes – measure participants’ understanding of key concepts and application of concepts learnt for each topic
Participants will receive an electronic Certificate of Completion issued by Temasek Polytechnic upon completion of each MLC.