Upon completing these courses, you will be able to:
- Explain the general concepts of fish diseases.
- Explain the effects of various types of pathogens on fish
- Relate the effects of common pathogens (bacteria, virus, protozoa, parasites) to fish health.
- Describe the methods for diseases diagnosis in fish
- Explain the effects of physical and biological factors on broodstock management
Mode of Assessment
Quizzes and reflections – measure participants' understanding of key concepts and application of concepts learnt for each topic.
Certificate of Completion in Aquaculture Essentials