Participants will be able to know more about how wellbeing and quality of life are linked throughout the life course. The topics also include information of the ageing process and the relationship between lifestyle, leisure, being active, and health.
- Introduction to the dimensions of wellness
- The changing face of ageing
- Quality of Life and Wellbeing as a concepts
- Lifestyle factors
- Physical health
- Strategies for emotional and intellectual wellbeing
- Strategies for physical wellbeing
- Strategies for financial wellbeing
- Strategies for social wellbeing
- Strategies for environmental and vocational wellbeing
- Strategies for spiritual wellbeing
- My next peak
Participants will be issued with a Certificate of Performance upon meeting 75% of the required course attendance.