- Students may return to campus to attend classes and other student activities.
- Staff may return to campus when scheduled to support TP operations and/or conduct face-to-face classes on campus.
- Before you leave home for TP, please check that you are well. Do not come to campus if: [Unwell: Difficulty breathing, Cough, Fever, Loss of taste/smell, Sore throat, Diarrhoea, Body ache, Runny nose]
We strongly encourage our students to get vaccinated.
COVID Safe Management Measures (SafeMM)©
#TeamTemasek Stays Healthy
TP is focused on the health and safety of our community as we continue to open our campus while abiding by the Safe Management Measures (SafeMM)©. Let’s continue to take steps to protect ourselves and others by following important health and safety protocols. #TeamTemasek, it’s up to us to prevent the spread and keep TP healthy!
#TeamTemasek's House Rules
- In line with the removal of Vaccinated Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS), MOM’s Workforce Vaccination Measures (WVM) in TP will be lifted. All staff who can work from home can now return to the workplace when needed.
- Safe distancing is no longer required between individuals or groups. There is also no size limit. Social gatherings are permitted at the workplace with no limits in group size.
- VDS is no longer required as an entry requirement to TP campus. All individuals can enter the campus regardless of vaccination status.
- VDS is no longer required for on-campus events with more than 500 participants at any one time, as well as in Food & Beverage (F&B) establishments on campus.
TP seeks the support and fullest cooperation from all on campus to comply with the measures for the benefit of all on campus.
- Mask-wearing is no longer mandatory on campus, in both indoor and outdoor settings. Staff and students may remove their masks during classes, lectures and examinations.
- All IHL staff and students are strongly encouraged to exercise personal and social responsibility by wearing masks to protect themselves and others, such as when visiting crowded places or interacting with vulnerable persons. In addition, if unwell, staff and students should mask up and minimize in-person interactions. Staff and students should also self-isolate if they test positive for COVID-19, in accordance with MOH’s prevailing guidelines and protocols.
Teaching and Learning
- All classes, lectures, exams and non-SSG-funded CET programmes can be conducted without zoning, VDS, or capacity limits. Safe distancing is encouraged but is not required between individuals or groups.
- For SSG-funded CET programmes, SSG’s prevailing guideline for a maximum class size of 40 persons – excluding the trainer(s) – will continue to apply for course quality reasons.
- Students on internships and trainees on work-study programmes should continue to adhere to the prevailing SMMs and vaccination requirements in their workplaces.
- All on-campus events may fully resume without any zoning requirements, safe distancing, or mask-wearing. VDS will no longer be required for on-campus events, regardless of event size.
- For all student activities on campus such as CCA, overseas trips and Student Development programmes, there may be additional requirements. Kindly adhere to the instructions given by the SDAA and/or the organiser.