Our core competencies lie in aquaculture nutrition, health and disease management, breeding and seedstock development, intensive culture systems as well as waste and water treatment for sustainable aquaculture and precision technologies relevant to aquaculture development.
We have a dedicated pool of food scientists, nutritionists, and chefs to support companies through a whole range of applied research and consultancy services related to applied nutrition, food product development and technology translation, and culinary applications.
Notably, we have successfully supported many companies launch a range of healthier food products, including low GI products, in Singapore and the region.
- Nutrition, feed development, feed performance testing and farm feeding trials
- Alternative fish protein and oil for sustainable feed development
- Animal health, diagnosis and disease prevention
- Rapid on-site diagnostic kit and vaccine development
- Integrated aquaculture systems for sustainable production
- Wastewater and waste treatment
- Smart/precision aquaculture
- Genetics breeding, broodstock development and seedstock production
- In-vivo and in-vitro GI research and testing
- Applied nutrition research and consultancy, including community nutrition, sports nutrition, geriatric nutrition, nutrition intervention studies and surveys
- Food product development and technology translation, including carbohydrate research, ingredient applications for food additives, development of low GI, functional and healthier food products for health and well-being, sensory evaluation, quality assessment and shelf-life studies
- Advisory on food labelling and claims
- Culinary Applications, including recipe development, test-bedding and food styling