The Library is open to current TP students, staff and members. Library uses Facial Recognition at the entrance to authenticate authorised members for entry. Student matriculation card, staff card or external member library card is still required for borrowing of library materials.
Individuals interested in using the Library’s facilities and materials may apply for Alumni membership. Details about borrowing privileges can be found here.
- Due to vendor licensing agreements, access to the online resources is restricted to current TP students and staff only.
- The Library reserves the right to review loan privileges when necessary;
- Membership fee paid is non-refundable if membership is cancelled/withdrawn;
- Replacement cost of the library card is S$10.70 (inclusive of GST)
- The Library reserves the right to approve or reject applications and will not disclose the reason for any rejection.
Renewal should be undertaken early before the expiry date, as the renewed membership period will be for 12 months from the last expiry date. (For example, if membership expires on 30/04/2019 and is renewed on 03/05/2019, the renewed membership will expire on 30/04/2020.)
Membership fee paid is non-refundable if membership is cancelled/withdrawn for whatever reason.
Kindly complete the appropriate online membership application form.
Upon application approval, you will be notified to make payment.
Subscription fee can be paid by NETS, FlashPay, CashCard, or eNETS at the Library Loans Counter.
Payment can also be made through:
- AXS website
- AXS Payment app
- AXS Station
Successful applicants will be notified by email.