What are the key learning outcomes?
- Identify objectives of workplace coaching
- Develop a workplace coaching plan
- Conduct coaching using cognitive apprenticeship tools drawn from established European models as well as using other effective coaching approaches
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of workplace coaches and prepare a safe space for coaching
- Demonstrate effective communication and feedback techniques when coaching
- Manage challenges in delivering workplace coaching
- Adjust workplace coaching strategies and learning solutions according to needs of learners
Class participation and Coaching Plan presentation
Participants will be issued with a e-Certificate of Performance upon meeting 75% of the required course attendance and completion of the assessment. Issuance of e-Certificate will be email out 1 month upon course completion to your Email Account.