- Enhance work process performance: Fulfill business transformation needs by redesigning jobs and reskilling staff through a sustainable and structured workplace learning (WpL) system.
- Retain workforce competency: Retain and transfer ‘know-how’ in staff competencies through upskilling and reskilling of staff utilizing workplace learning tools and strategies.
How can companies benefit from NACE?
1. Time-savings by retention of work competencies
(Staff turnover, reprofiling, structured training & coaching)
2. Cost-savings by improving work process performance
(No false steps, no miss-steps, job redesign, upskilling)
3. Growth and scaling opportunities
(New market expansion, business transformation, business growth)
4. Highly Subsidized course fees
(Companies can enjoy up to 90% subsidies by sending their employees for training)
How can NACE@TP help companies develop in-house capability in Workplace Learning (WpL)?
The company appoints NACE@TP and commits to building its Workplace Learning Competency towards a national standard.
NACE@TP provides comprehensive WpL training support, grants/subsidies support and consultancy services to the company.
The company enrols staff who are domain experts to be trained in WpL training workshops at Temasek Polytechnic.
*Free 1-1 consultation on harmonizing blueprint per company signed-up.
NACE@TP supports the company with consultancy projects to implement a Best-in-class Workplace Learning framework to tap on its long-term benefits.
NACE@TP Consultancy Service Fees
|Consultancy service||Estimated time|
|Development of OJT Workplace Learning Blueprint||
1-3 months or 30-60hrs
|Training Needs and Skills Gap Analysis||3-6 months or 80-120 hrs|
Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG) funding of up to 90% and 70% of the consultancy cost is available for successful applicants from SMEs and non-SMEs respectively.