What are the key learning outcomes?
- Understand the benefits and challenges of workplace mentoring
- Identify mentoring as workplace learning intervention
- Use appropriate types and models of mentoring
- Identify roles and responsibilities of mentors and mentees
- Demonstrate the ability to use mentoring tools
- Conduct the different phases of the mentoring process – Preparation, Negotiation, Enabling and Closing
- Engage the mentee during the various phases using effective communications techniques
- Align the mentoring journey and formulate a mentoring agreement
- Establish the closure of the mentoring journey through development of action plan
Class participation and Mentoring Plan presentation
Participants will be issued with an e-Certificate of Performance upon meeting 75% of the required course attendance and completion of the assessment. Issuance of e-Certificate will be emailed out 1 month upon course completion to your Email Account.