- Introduction To Quality Concepts
- Customer Focus
- Cost of Quality (COQ)
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- ISO Quality Management System
- Application of Quality Improvement Process In A Chemical Plant
Modes of Assessment
● Assignments – assess students’ understanding of key concepts covered in lectures, and their ability to solve the application questions.
● Tests / Quizzes – measure students’ understanding of key concepts and application of concepts learnt for each topic.
● Class Participation – measure students’ attitudes and discipline towards learning in terms of completion of assignments and active participation in discussions.
Upon successful completion of the modular unit, students will be awarded a Statement of Result, which can count towards the attainment of the Diploma in Applied Science (Chemical Technology).