- Explain the impact of services to the economy and describe the nature of services.
- Explain the importance of customer-focused service culture and describe the concept of customer loyalty.
- Analyze the Gap of Service Quality and better understand their own service orientations.
- Demonstrate the essential skills of Customer Service.
- Discuss the behaviour, expectation and perception of customers.
- Describe the techniques behind service recovery processes and demonstrate how to handle complaints effectively.
Modes of Assessment
Continual Assessment 100 %
Upon successful completion of the modular unit, students will be awarded a Statement of Result which can count towards the attainment of the Diploma in Engineering (Operations & Systems Management).