Upon completing these courses, you will be able to:
- Describe and explain the water quality tests
- Understand mass and energy balances in fluid transportation, and the piping system
- Explain sedimentation and filtration processes to remove suspended solids.
- Understand biofiltration and recirculating aquaculture system
- Explain the basic requirements for a sustainable aquaculture
Mode of Assessment
Quizzes, reflections, assignments – measure participants’ understanding of key concepts and application of concepts learnt for each topic.
Certificate of Completion in Aquaculture Practitioners