At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the function of brand positioning.
- Draft brand positioning statements for practice and future application.
- Apply the theories used in describing brand personalities.
- Apply the usage of brand narrative for brand messaging.
- Identify the various categories on profiling a target audience.
- Propose a persona of the target audience for a brand.
Participants who complete the following suite of MLCs will be eligible to apply for exemption to part-time Specialist Diploma in Branding Design upon successful admission into the programme offered by Temasek Polytechnic, subject to the approval of the polytechnic:
Upon successful admission, they will also be granted partial exemption in the Developing Brand Strategy module.
(Note : Partial exemption can be granted in the form of exemption from theoretical lessons and/or test components.)
Mode of Assessment
Tests / Quizzes – measure participants’ understanding of key concepts and application of concepts learnt for each topic
Participants will receive an electronic Certificate of Completion issued by Temasek Polytechnic upon completion of each MLC.