At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define web and social media analytics.
- Describe the process of web and social media analytics.
- Describe the overview of applications for web and social media analytics.
- Identify tools and solutions for web and social media analytics.
- Describe the relationship between web and social analytics, and text analytics.
Participants who complete the following suite of MLCs will be eligible to apply for exemption from part-time Specialist Diploma in Business Analytics upon successful admission into the programme offered by Temasek Polytechnic, subject to the approval of the polytechnic:
Upon successful admission, they will also be granted partial exemption from the Social Media Analytics module.
(Note : Partial exemption can be granted in the form of exemption from theoretical lessons and/or test components.)
Mode of Assessment
Tests / Quizzes – measure participants’ understanding of key concepts and application of concepts learnt for each topic.
Participants will receive an electronic Certificate of Completion issued by Temasek Polytechnic upon completion of each MLC.