- Introduction to Service Operations Management
- The Service Concept
- Customers and Relationships
- Managing Customer Expectations and Perceptions
- Managing Supply Networks and Supplier Relationships
- Designing the Customer Experience
- Designing the Service Process
- Measuring, Controlling and Managing
- Driving Continuous Improvement
The online quiz consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Unlimited attempts for the online quiz are allowed for participants to reinforce their understanding and achieve the desired learning outcomes.
On completing the online course and quiz, candidates can request for an online examination conducted by CILTS, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online examination consists of 20 MCQs to be completed in an hour. Result will be known immediately. For a repeat attempt - the cost is SGD50.00 per attempt, with no restriction on the number of repeat attempts.
Click here for any enquiries.
On passing the module’s online examination, candidates will be awarded an e-Certificate of Completion issued jointly by TP and CILTS.
Candidates will be awarded a Professional Certificate in Supply Chain Professional Development Programme by CILTS on passing SCPD modules 01 to 04.
Candidates will be awarded an Advanced Professional Certificate in Supply Chain Professional Development Programme by CILTS on passing SCPD modules 05 to 08.